The last, but definitely not least, webinar in our Email Marketer’s Field Guide series, focuses on Outlook.com, the webmail provider formerly known as Hotmail. Melinda Plemel and I will cover the following hot topics as they relate to Outlook.com:
- How do I get unblocked at Hotmail?
- Why do emails land in the spam folder at Hotmail and Outlook.com?
- What is Microsoft’s SRD program and how is it used in their spam filtering technology and Return Path’s Certification program?
- What domains are hosted by Microsoft outside of Outlook.com?
- What tools does Microsoft offer to help email senders troubleshoot deliverability issues?
- Do complaints matter at Microsoft, and how do I sign up for the Microsoft feedback loop?
- Does Outlook.com use engagement metrics for filtering spam, and if so, what are they?
- Is it true Microsoft is rolling out a tabbed and priority inbox like Gmail?
- What are the benefits of Return Path Certification at Outlook.com?
You have one week left to register, but if you can’t make it, we’ll send all registrants a copy of the presentation and the recording. See below for registration details and we’ll “see” you Wednesday, April 23rd!
Register for our one hour webinar:
Date: Wednesday, April 23rd, at
Time: 11:00am MDT (Mountain time)
1:00pm EDT (Eastern time)