Join the ESPC Complimentary for One Year
The Email Sender & Provider Coalition (ESPC) is the leading policy organization for the digital marketing space. Formed in 2002, the ESPC is a cooperative group of industry leaders working to create solutions to the continued proliferation of spam and the continued challenge of deliverability.
The ESPC membership includes some of the largest and most innovative technology providers in the email industry, including email service providers (ESPs), mail transfer agents, application and solution developers, and deliverability solutions providers. Current members include Acxiom, Adobe Campaign, Experian Marketing Services, Constant Contact, eBay Enterprise, Oracle, and Return Path (who currently chairs the board of the ESPC), along with more than 75 other companies.
Over the last four years, the ESPC has given digital marketers updates, training, and insight into new policies like Canada’s Anti-Spam Law (CASL) and other email and digital marketing related legislation, regulation, and policy updates. They have also provided an open forum to discuss sender-related email deliverability issues, both domestically and internationally, with the leading experts in the field in near-real time.
Return Path is happy to be a part the ESPC as they continue to fight spam and develop solutions to address email deliverability problems. However, the legislative landscape is changing on a weekly basis around the globe. Right now, omnichannel marketers are being given the responsibility of keeping track of those events and changing their programs to comply. But where can they turn to get the right information BEFORE these changes happen?
For a limited time, the ESPC and current members are offering brand marketers that are leveraging digital marketing platforms the opportunity to join the ESPC free of charge for one year.
What’s in it for you?
- Join discussions with the recognized policy leaders for the digital communication space like Dennis Dayman, Sheila Colclasure, David Fowler, Heather Goff, Ryan Phelan, Sam Silberman, and Rick Buck.
- Participate in monthly training calls on issues as varied as Canada’s new CASL law to cross-device matching and targeting issues, to the state of the EU Data Protection Regulation, with expert guest speakers.
- Attend a monthly legislative call to discuss trends and developments and how to react to them.
- Join monthly calls among email deliverability experts to discuss the mechanics of email delivery, emerging problems, and how to resolve them.
- Attend our two in-person meetings per year (one in DC in September and one in California in the spring).
- Speakers have included Maureen Ohlhausen (FTC Commissioner), Jessica Rich (Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection), and Mandiant. This September’s annual meeting features keynotes from Travis LeBlanc (Director of the FCC’s Bureau of Enforcement), and Robert Mueller III (former FBI director).
- Receive alerts on policy events as they happen.
- Learn about key regulatory developments as they are happening AND have a voice in those discussions.
- Join with other like-minded professionals to discuss the key issues facing your business.
Return Path is happy to work with the ESPC on this offer which will give you first-hand knowledge and a voice to help ensure the protection of the digital communications channels you use to communicate with your customers.
There’s no pressure here. Join us for one year. If you find what we have to offer is valuable, stay on as a regular member at regular member rates.
Contact Jim Campbell, Membership Services, at (207) 351-5770 or email@example.com for an honest conversation about how the ESPC can help you get ahead of global changes!
You can also get more information about the ESPC by visiting their website.
Popular this Month
Return Path Acquires ThreatWave
Return Path Customer EasyJet Wins Direct Marketing Association Award for Second Time
Return Path Acquires Email Copilot
About Dennis Dayman
Dennis Dayman has more than 20 years of experience combating spam, security/privacy issues, data governance issues, and improving email delivery through industry policy, ISP relations and technical solutions. As Return Path’s chief privacy and security officer, Dayman leverages his experience and key relationships to provide best practices to Return Path, its customers, and ensures the compliance of their communications data flows. He is also responsible for coordinating and managing Return Path’s international electronic commerce, privacy and Internet related policy issues.