RETURN PATH CHOSEN AS ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN COLORADO
Broomfield, CO – Return Path, the leading e-mail deliverability and reputation management company, has been honored as one of the best companies to work for in Colorado by the Colorado State Council of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). The “Best Companies To Work For in Colorado” award recognized Return Path’s strong company culture that codifies teamwork, collaboration, and commitment to results while also encouraging work/life balance.
Return Path works with more than 1,000 companies, including eBay, Twitter, CIG and Williams-Sonoma, to ensure that those companies’ emails reach subscribers. Return Path currently employees more than 90 people in its new Arista Place office in Broomfield, Colorado. Return Path is headquartered in New York City and has additional offices Mountain View, CA, London, Paris and Berlin.
The “Best Companies To Work For in Colorado” award distinguishes the unique and compelling corporate culture that Return Path’s executives and employees have worked to build. That award-winning corporate culture includes:
- Encouraging employees to learn from, and not be embarrassed by, mistakes they make.
- Inspiring community involvement, by giving every employee 5 days per year to perform community service work.
- Providing complete corporate transparency. Return Path’s executive team reviews financial performance, targets, and challenges in monthly “all hands” meetings.
- Encouraging cooperation and collaboration through an employee-driven awards program that offers cash bonuses.
- Return Path’s commitment to work/life balance for employees includes a widely used work-from-home program so that employees can manage family commitments while also achieving business results. In addition, Return Path allows flexible work schedules and job sharing.
“Return Path has achieved many business goals since we started 10 years ago, but one of the things I’m proudest of is the Return Path culture we’ve built,” said Matt Blumberg, CEO, chairman and co-founder. “The fact that we’ve been honored as one of the best companies to work for in Colorado recognizes the conscious effort we’ve made to make Return Path a company that attracts talented, creative, and results-oriented, employees.”
About Return Path
Founded in 1999, Return Path helps commercial email senders get more email delivered to the inbox. Our tools and services give senders the insight and resources to diagnose and prevent email deliverability and rendering failures by improving and maintaining their email sending reputations. Our Professional Services division then helps our client improve ROI and response by creating consistent and compelling subscriber experiences across the email customer lifecycle. Return Path runs the internet’s most widely used third-party whitelist, the Return Path Certification Program. Return Path also invented the Sender Score, an email reputation measure based on data contributed by ISPs and other receivers of large volume email into the Return Path Reputation Network. We offer free access to our Sender Score to any sender, receiver or consumer of email at our reputation portal: www.senderscore.org. Information about Return Path can be found at www.returnpath.net.
Tami M. Forman
212-905-5500 ext 205
Jeff Rutherford Media Relations