Return Path Tech Talk Series to Head to the “Queen City” of Charlotte
On November 29th, Return Path will host a tech-talk in Charlotte, North Carolina at The Sugar Creek Brewery. Our tech talk will bring together top email marketers who are shaping the future of email marketing by showcasing new ideas and giving local marketers a chance to learn from each other during our engaging roundtable discussions. Here are the top 5 reasons why you should attend.
5. You can power your success with proven, practical and actionable email marketing education by attending this session and network with your peers.
4. Learn from our own Product Marketing Manager and Email Expert Courtney Miller
3. Hear from industry peers at Bank of America about challenges of improving email deliverability.
2. Learn about new tools and methodology and “what’s new” in the industry.
1. This is a complimentary event… you have nothing to lose and all the more to gain!
When: November 29, 2017 4:00pm-6:30pm
Where: Sugar Creek Brewery, 215 Southside Drive, Charlotte, NC
This is a complimentary event but space is limited so please REGISTER NOW to take part in this exciting email event.
We hope to see you at this amazing event in Charlotte!
About Karen Lewison
Karen is the Sr. Manager of Event Marketing for Return Path. Her current role is planning and executing the overall strategy for Return Path events including both internal and client facing. She has been involved in planning and executing the Return Path presence at industry events like MarketingSherpa, Email Evolution Conference, and Salesforce Connections focusing on high quality engagement, opportunities, and lead generation. She has worked as an event planner for over 15 years, on both the facility and customer side which brings invaluable expertise to her role at Return Path. Karen received a M.S. in Hospitality and Tourism Management from Roosevelt University in Chicago and a B.S. in Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University.