Spam Traps or Sand Traps – Tee off with Return Path
On October 23, the Return Path team will be hosting a complimentary Topgolf experience in Atlanta featuring email tips and tricks before entering the holiday season. This event will bring together email marketers who are shaping the future of email marketing by showcasing new ideas and giving local marketers a chance to learn from each other during our engaging panel discussion moderated by our own Laura Christensen.
Laura brings a wealth of knowledge from her 16 years of email experience working with customers from subscriber lifecycle marketing, deliverability, and most importantly how to improve subscriber experience and your ROI.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should attend:
- Listen to our panel discussion and learn a few tips & tricks to tee up your email program prior to the holidays
- Network with industry peers across a variety of verticals including, travel & hospitality, retail, entertainment, finance, and more
- Laura Christensen is an Email BOSS who spent over 12 years at Oriental Trading Co
- Work on your backswing and compete for some awesome Return Path swag
- What do you have to lose? Leave work early to come and enjoy complimentary golf, food, and drinks
When: October 23, 2018 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: Atlanta – Topgolf Atlanta Midtown
4:00pm – Check-in & Refreshments
4:25pm – Kickoff & Welcome
4:30pm – Panel Discussion Begins
5:00pm – Golfing/Networking Begins
7:00pm – Event Concludes
Space is limited – Register HERE!
About Andrew Pequignot
As a Senior Account Executive at Return Path, Andrew works with many customers to optimize their email programs. He's passionate about uncovering opportunities for education, insight, and actionable items for current clients and prospects. He sits in our Indianapolis office and in his free time, he can be found cheering on the Colts or Indiana Hoosiers! Connect with him on LinkedIn.