The Top 16 Topics of 2016
2017 is finally here! But before we focus on the year ahead, we wanted to take one last look at the hot topics of 2016.
Our posts around what SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are and how to set them up in an email program were extremely popular this year. These three authentication protocols are essential towards securing an email program and protecting your ability to reach subscribers.
Beyond authentication, marketers were also interested in cleaning up their program and protecting deliverability. Knowing which blacklists to be aware of as well as understanding the factors that go into being listed—and how to avoid them—allows marketers to strengthen their program.
Looking for new ways to secure and strengthen your email program? Check out the top posts of 2016:
- Build Your DMARC Record in 15 Minutes
- Blacklist Basics: The Top Email Blacklists You Need to Know
- How to Read Your First DMARC Reports (Part 1)
- Help: I’m Blocked at Outlook.com
- Get Out of the Haus! How to Get Delisted From Spamhaus
- It’s A Trap! Avoiding and Removing Spam Traps
- 18 Ways to Improve Your Unsubscribe Process
- Attention, Marketers: Gmail’s Recent Announcement Has Big Implications for Your Email Program
- Gmail’s Nontraditional Feedback Loop
- How to Read Your First DMARC Reports (Part 2)
- Are You Having Problems Delivering to Gmail? You’re Not Alone.
- Updates to Yahoo’s DMARC Reject Policy
- How to Build Your SPF Record in 5 Simple Steps
- 5 Tips on How to Secure Your Mail Server
- Why Passing and Aligning Both SPF and DKIM Is Key to Email Deliverability
- The Best Post-Purchase Email I Ever Received
Want to stay up-to-date with our latest content? Subscribe to our blog!
Popular this Month
The Intelligent Email Gathering
The Impact of Gmail Tabs, Four Years Later
Getting Through to AOL Just Got Easier
About Patty Atwater
Patty Atwater is the Content Marketing Manager at Return Path. She loves digging into email data to discover new marketing insights and craft new, informative ways to tell the story. In her spare time, Patty loves traveling to new places, hanging out with friends, and continuing her mission to find the best guacamole in NYC. Connect with her on LinkedIn.