Top 17 Topics of 2017
Happy new year everyone!
While everyone may be focused on the new year and enacting their 2018 plans, we wanted to take one last look at 2017 and highlight which posts were the most popular with our readers.
The hottest topics in 2017 included coverage around changes mailbox providers had implemented like the move of Verizon’s emails to AOL, Gmail and Yahoo’s unsubscribe changes, as well as some other insights around mailbox providers.
Miss any of these popular posts? Check out the top 17 in the list below.
- What Verizon’s Emails Moving to AOL Mean for Your Program
- 5 Common Mistakes Email Marketers Make
- The Secrets to Better Gmail Deliverability
- Gmail Deliverability is Weirder Than You Think
- The Impact of Gmail Tabs, Four Years Later
- How Can Emotions Influence Email Readers?
- Tips for a Successful Abandoned Cart Email
- Reach the Inbox at Gmail, Outlook.com, and Yahoo
- Gmail, Yahoo Make Unsubscribing Smarter
- Return Path Acquires ThreatWave
- Gmail: The Adventure Continues
- Is Your Email Content Tone Deaf?
- Five Ways Email Marketing Will Change In 2017, 2018
- Canadian Government Suspends CASL Private Right of Action
- CASL Update: What You Need to Know Before July
- Edison Acquires Return Path’s Consumer Insights Business
- Creating a Profile Image for Your Gmail Subscribers
About Patty Atwater
Patty Atwater is the Content Marketing Manager at Return Path. She loves digging into email data to discover new marketing insights and craft new, informative ways to tell the story. In her spare time, Patty loves traveling to new places, hanging out with friends, and continuing her mission to find the best guacamole in NYC. Connect with her on LinkedIn.