Webinar: Are Your Emails Reaching Your Customers’ Inbox?
Deliverability issues come in many forms:
- Email campaigns sent to the spam folder
- Promotional emails being blocked
- Time-sensitive holiday campaigns delivered too slowly by email providers
These and other email marketing failures can wreak havoc on any marketer’s well thought out email marketing campaign. In fact, according to our 2015 Deliverability Benchmark Report, more than one in five emails sent never reaches the inbox. Learning the reasons for email deliverability issues before they occur can make your inbox recovery faster and easier.
Join us on October 28 at 1pm EST for Are Your Emails Reaching Your Customers’ Inbox?, a one-hour webinar where you’ll learn how to deal with some of the most common issues preventing promotional emails from reaching the inbox. In this webinar, I’ll review some of the findings from our 2015 Deliverability Benchmark Report and the top reasons for deliverability failures. Additionally, I’ll review:
- What’s new in the deliverability landscape
- The criteria mailbox providers use to determine whether to filter or block your email
- A no-panic, last-minute checklist in case you run into deliverability issues this holiday season
About Tom Sather
Email data and deliverability expert Tom Sather has worked with top-tier brands to diagnose and solve inbox placement and sender reputation issues as a strategic consultant with Return Path. As the company’s senior director of research, Tom is a frequent speaker and writer on email marketing trends and technology. His most recent analysis of new inbox applications’ effects on consumer behavior was widely cited across leading business media outlets including the Financial Times, Ad Age, and Media Post.