Webinar: The Email Marketer’s Guide to Outlook.com
The last, but definitely not least, webinar in our Email Marketer’s Field Guide series, focuses on Outlook.com, the webmail provider formerly known as Hotmail. Melinda Plemel and I will cover the following hot topics as they relate to Outlook.com:
- How do I get unblocked at Hotmail?
- Why do emails land in the spam folder at Hotmail and Outlook.com?
- What is Microsoft’s SRD program and how is it used in their spam filtering technology and Return Path’s Certification program?
- What domains are hosted by Microsoft outside of Outlook.com?
- What tools does Microsoft offer to help email senders troubleshoot deliverability issues?
- Do complaints matter at Microsoft, and how do I sign up for the Microsoft feedback loop?
- Does Outlook.com use engagement metrics for filtering spam, and if so, what are they?
- Is it true Microsoft is rolling out a tabbed and priority inbox like Gmail?
- What are the benefits of Return Path Certification at Outlook.com?
You have one week left to register, but if you can’t make it, we’ll send all registrants a copy of the presentation and the recording. See below for registration details and we’ll “see” you Wednesday, April 23rd!
Register for our one hour webinar:
Date: Wednesday, April 23rd, at
Time: 11:00am MDT (Mountain time)
1:00pm EDT (Eastern time)
About Tom Sather
Email data and deliverability expert Tom Sather has worked with top-tier brands to diagnose and solve inbox placement and sender reputation issues as a strategic consultant with Return Path. As the company’s senior director of research, Tom is a frequent speaker and writer on email marketing trends and technology. His most recent analysis of new inbox applications’ effects on consumer behavior was widely cited across leading business media outlets including the Financial Times, Ad Age, and Media Post.