Webinar: The Power of Competitive Insight
Join me for this 45 minute webinar where I’ll be discussing how marketers can use email intelligence to analyse their own programme performance against those of competitors, using engagement metrics such as read rate, delete unread rate and forward rate, in order to keep one step ahead in the battle for the inbox.
Competition for subscriber mindshare is fierce. It starts with getting into the inbox, but reaching the inbox isn’t a guarantee of high performance and ROI. You need to provide messaging that subscribers want to receive and interact with.
Just as important as distinguishing your messaging from other marketing messages is standing out from your competition, especially if a percentage of your list overlaps with theirs. For example, how many of your subscribers also receive email from your competition? Do these subscribers engage with your competitors’ messaging more than yours? If so, what campaigns are the most successful?
Sound exhausting? It can be which is why e-marketers need to use a competitive intelligence tool that can answer these questions to drive a data-driven, intelligent email programme in order to achieve the highest level of ROI.
Attend this webinar to hear about:
- The new metrics for email marketing – how and what to measure for success
- Insight in action – how to harness the potential of competitive intelligence
- Actionable recommendations to help make your email marketing work harder.
- How to compare your programmes to those of your competition, and stand out
- How to track subscriber list overlap with competitors and see which competitor campaigns subscribers are engaging with the most.
- Examples from real life high performing campaigns exploring the techniques used to achieve strong results.
About Guy Hanson
Guy is a passionate advocate for intelligent use of customer data to drive responsive email programs. With a knowledge base that now spans nearly 15 years, he is a global e-mail expert and thought leader. Leading Return Path’s International Professional Services consulting team, Guy has worked with a broad range of clients across 5 continents to improve their email delivery, subscriber engagement and revenue generated. Outside of work, Guy is the Chairman of the DMA Email Council. In this role, he works with industry peers including brands, agencies, and service providers to promote the best interests of the email industry to a broader audience. He is also a regular contributor to the industry press.